Following on from the recent Governments’ announcements, we wish to inform you of the following changes to the operation of The Ale House.
From Friday 25th September 2020, the following will apply:
- Opening times have changed.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday- 2.00pm to 10.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – closed.
Last orders will be 9.15pm for all days.
- On entering, leaving or visiting the toilets, customers will be required to wear a mask – unless you have an exemption. Masks can be removed when seated at the table.
- Staff will be wearing face masks and or a face shield.
- Customers are required to complete the NHS Track & Trace registration, either via scanning the QR code on your smartphone or completing the paper form.
Refusal to complete either method, will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- We will resume table service for taking orders and serving drinks. Please do not go to the bar to order your drinks. Just raise your hand and our staff will take your order as soon as possible.
- Please observe the ‘Rules of 6‘ as as laid out by the Government.
We have one table that can accommodate 6 people, with the remaining tables having up to 4 seats. Tables and chairs must not be moved.
- Customers from different households must not sit/share a table with customers from a different household.
Thank you for your continuing support and helping to keep everyone safe.